There are two ways to save your progress; through connecting Taste Buds to Facebook, or through a locally stored save on your device. Local saves happen automatically when you play the game, but they are only stored on your device. If you connect Taste Buds to Facebook, you’ll have the ability to access your progress from multiple devices.
Questions in this section
- What should I do if Taste Buds keeps crashing/freezing?
- What happens when I re-install Taste Buds? Won't my progress be lost?
- What should I do if I can't sync my progress?
- Why can't I see the Gold, Boosts, or Lives I purchased on another device?
- How can I save my progress?
- Do I need a Facebook account to play Taste Buds?
- When can I expect new content/levels?
- Why does someone I know have new content/levels, but I don’t?
- How do I turn off notifications?
- I can’t seem to connect to the app store. What should I do?