- In Collection levels, the goal is to help Brecky fill her Bushels with delicious food. Match food pieces of the same color as the Bushels to collect them!
- Sometimes, Picnic Baskets have to be filled, too! Make matches next to Picnic Baskets to fill them!
- Feed Brecky a Super Mushroom and she will toss an Umami Bomb onto the board to instantly collect 5 target pieces!
- In Salt levels, the goal is to help Frank clear the layers of Salt on the board. Match food pieces over layers of Salt to clear the Salt.
- Feed Frank a Super Fish and he will perform a Cannonball, jumping and landing on the board to clear a large area of Salt.
Peanut Butter Levels
- In Peanut Butter levels, the goal is to help Frank clear Peanut Butter from the board. Match food pieces over layers of Peanut Butter to clear the Peanut Butter. Unlike Salt, though, Peanut Butter spreads to adjacent tiles when the first match is made on top of it. Make another match to clear it fully!
- Feed Frank a Super Fish and he will perform a Cannonball, jumping and landing on the board to clear a large area of Peanut Butter.
Sour Drop Levels
- In Sour Drop levels, the goal is to help Rudy collect Sour Drops to fill his pitcher. Match food pieces under a Sour Drop to make it fall! When it reaches the bottom of the board, it is automatically collected.
- Feed Rudy a Super Lime and he will perform a Flyby to clear all pieces under a Sour Drop!
Jam Barrel Levels
- In Jam Barrel levels, the goal is to help Fritz collect sweet Jam. Create Jam by matching 3 or more Jam Barrels. Then clear the Jam by making a match on top of it.
- Feed Fritz a Super Cherry and he will perform his Sugar Shock ability to zap Jam and break Jam Barrels.
Food Fight Levels
- In Food Fight levels, the goal is to help Dozer defeat the Thingamaguys visible at the top of the board.
- Matched or cleared food pieces that are in a column beneath a Thingamaguy are launched upward to hit them. Each piece of food hits a Thingamaguy for 1 damage. When a Thingamaguy’s health reaches 0, it is defeated.
- Feed Dozer a Super Pepper and he will perform a Blazing Belch and launch a fireball up one of the columns beneath a Thingamaguy. All food pieces cleared by this fireball do double damage to Thingamaguys.
Bitter Brew Levels
- In Bitter Brew levels, the goal is to collect Coffee Beans for Grrreg.
- Match 3 or more Coffee Sacks and they’ll turn into 1 Coffee Bean. Power Foods are even more effective in creating Coffee Beans: each Coffee Sack destroyed by a Power Food effect yields 1 Coffee Bean. Match or clear Coffee Beans to collect them.
- Feed Grrreg a Super Grapefruit and he will perform his Mega Chomp ability, biting the board and shaking off Coffee Beans and ripping open Coffee Sacks