No! You can play Taste Buds without having to connect to Facebook. You can even play the game without any internet connection (data, wi-fi, etc.). However, if you don’t connect, your progress is only stored locally and can be lost.
Questions in this section
- What should I do if Taste Buds keeps crashing/freezing?
- What happens when I re-install Taste Buds? Won't my progress be lost?
- What should I do if I can't sync my progress?
- Why can't I see the Gold, Boosts, or Lives I purchased on another device?
- How can I save my progress?
- Do I need a Facebook account to play Taste Buds?
- When can I expect new content/levels?
- Why does someone I know have new content/levels, but I don’t?
- How do I turn off notifications?
- I can’t seem to connect to the app store. What should I do?